Skip to main content

changed my perspective

"All the things you said to me today, changed my perspective in every way."
When my older brothers celebrated their 10 year anniversaries I thought, "Wow.  Ten years is a long time."  However, now that Eric and I celebrating our own 10 year anniversary, it doesn't seem like such a long time after all (with the exception of our aging selves).  I am so grateful for Eric.  I am grateful that he is my friend, my husband, and the father of our children.  He makes life wonderful and I love him for it. 
Eric,


Thanks for 10 amazing years. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring. I love you.

Alisha

Comments

Unknown said…
Awwww. What great pictures. Who knew we'd be better looking ten years later? happy anniversary!
GrandMOM said…
Love the fact that I get to be here while you celebrate! The kid's missed you tonight - Alligator Tears - it was tough for them but we made it through. Sure glad you two got hitched so I could ENJOY the kids!
Love MOM
Have a great time celebrating - we will be fine!!!
Talai said…
Congrats! Hope you are having fun in France!

And, you know I can't NOT comment on those bangs. Wow. Those are awesome.